Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Teachers Reading Blogs

I think that it is important for educators to read other educational blogs. I think that it is important for a teacher to stay current on what is going on around them in the educational world. A great way to do this is to see what other teachers in other school districts are thinking. Reading blogs can create an almost endless source of information. I like to occasionally read the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vickie Davis. It has a lot of good information on it. Here is a link to that page :

Another blog that I like to read is one made by Dr. Scott Mcleod. It is called Dangerously Irrelevant. Here is a link to this page:

2 comments:

Scott McLeod said...

Glad you're liking Dangerously Irrelevant. I appreciate my readers. Let me know if there's something you'd like me to write about!

Jo Schiffbauer said...

Caleb, you're following two blogs that I also follow. I learn a lot from them, too. I see that the links are still misbehaving. If you go to settings > permissions and add me (temporarily) as an author, I'll play with the blog to see if I can figure out what's happening. Jo Schiffbauer